Honey Garlic Fajitas
- 1 cup Wicked Gourmet Honey Garlic Marinade (250mL)
- 1 lb. beef and/or chicken - cut into thin strips for stir-fry
- 1 green pepper - cut in thin strips
- 1 red pepper - cut in thin strips
- 1 red onion - cut in thin strips
- 1 tbsp. Wicked Gourmet Garlic Oil (15mL)
- Wicked Gourmet Steak Spice - grind in pepper mill
- Wrap Tortillas in a paper towel & heat in microwave for 15 seconds or until warm. Chop tomatoes, cucumbers & lettuce. Shred cheddar & mozzarella cheese. Serve with sour cream and salsa.
- Heat Wicked Gourmet Garlic Oil in large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add beef and/or chicken & sauté until cooked, about 7 minutes. Transfer meat to dish.
- Using same skillet add vegetables & sauté for 5 minutes. Add meat back into the skillet & add 1 cup Wicked Gourmet Honey Garlic Marinade. Mix until heated through.
- Place Wicked Gourmet Steak Spice in pepper mill & grind over mixture in skillet. Serve with tortillas & toppings.
- For spicy & hot fajitas try our Fiery Jerk Marinade or our Five Pepper Hot Sauce