Fiery Jerk Marinade
- 1 cup Wicked Gourmet Fiery Jerk Marinade (250mL)
- 1/3 cup Wicked Gourmet Garlic Mustard (75mL)
- 1/3 cup honey (75mL)
- 3 lbs. chicken pieces
- Wicked Gourmet Steak Spice - grind in pepper mill
- Pierce chicken all over.
- Combine Wicked Gourmet Fiery Jerk Marinade, Wicked Gourmet Steak Spice, mustard & honey.
- Grill over medium heat until no longer pink near bone.
- Baste with combined marinade, steak spice, mustard, and honey during last 15 minutes.
- Place additional Wicked Gourmet Fiery Jerk Marinade in a dish, warm & serve as dipping sauce. Note: Do not use marinade that was previously used on raw chicken.
- If you prefer to bake the chicken - preheat over to 400 F or 200 C & follow instructions as above.
Serves 4 - 6