Rib Sticking BBQ Ribs
- 1 bottle (375 ml) Wicked Gourmet Rib Sticking Rib & Chicken Sauce
- 3 lbs. baby back or side ribs
- 12.7 cups water (3L)
- Place ribs in pot of water. Bring water to a boil & skim the water to remove all the scum.
- Boil 1 hour & 20 minutes
- Remove ribs from water
- Pre-heat grill to medium high Place ribs on grill. Turn ribs until brown on both sides.
- Brush Wicked Gourmet Rib Sticking Rib & Chicken Sauce on both sides coating ribs - turn heat down to low or turn grill off, heat from grill will be sufficient to thicken sauce.
- Remove ribs from grill when sauce begins to thicken Place ribs on platter & let stand 5 minutes before serving.